How do I schedule an appointment?
- You can go to the '
Contact Us' page of our website to schedule online. Just enter the required information and you're done!
- Call your desired location and speak with a team member.
How can I leave a review?
- At the bottom of our website or on the '
Stay Connected' page, you can click on and visit all of our social media platforms to leave a review.
- In the reception area you can scan the QR codes for Yelp, Facebook, Instagram and our website!
What should I do to prepare my baby for surgery?
- Do not allow your pet to consume food or water past 12:00am Midnight the day before the surgery.
- Drop off your pet between 8:30am - 9:00am.
How do I take care of my baby post surgery?
- Please check incision daily for signs of redness, swelling, discharge or missing sutures.
- If your pet stops eating, vomits or becomes lethargic, please contact us immediately.
- If you notice your pet licking or chewing the incision, please contact us or visit the clinic to pick up an Elizabethan Collar.
- Your pet may not swim or be bathed until the sutures are removed or the check-up appointment is completed.
- Please schedule your check-up appointment if you haven't done so already.
- Your pet should not run or jump. They should only be walked on a leash for 1 week.
- Give medication as directed by the doctor. If you have questions on how to administer the medication, call us before doing so.
What are your hours of operation?
You can find the hours of operation in the '
Home' page of our website.
We are open:
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday Closed
- Holiday Hours TBD
What are your Covid-19 guidelines?
You can find the '
Covid-19' button in the '
Home' page of our website.
- All clients and team members are required to wear mask at all times inside.
- Reception is limited to payments and drop off/pick up only, no waiting is permitted inside.
- Clients are currently not allowed in the exam rooms, curb side service only.
What is included in the Health Care Plan?
- Office visit reduced rate.
- Includes all vaccinations for 1 year.
- 2 free nail trims and ear cleanings per year.
- Reduced rate for in-house lab services (once per year).
- Medical service rate reduction (only for in-house services, not 3rd party).
- Reduced rate for certain medications.
- And more!
Who do I contact if the clinic is closed or not answering?
- If it is an emergency, and we are closed, call
(954) 962-0300 or your nearest open emergency clinic.
- Always feel free to send us an email to
Support@GQAnimalClinic.com we just ask that you state your name, question/concern and desired location.
- If we missed your call, leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you accept walk-in visits?
Yes, walk-ins are more than welcome but will be asked to wait until a time becomes available between appointment visits.
Does heartworm, flea and tick prevention need to be given year round?
Yes, we advice you to provide this medication year round unless instructed otherwise by the doctor.
What type of animals do the clinics work with?
We work only with small animals being dogs and cats. Currently, we do not take in any birds, reptiles or exotic animals at either location.
Is the first exam free?
No, unless you have a specific discount or coupon, the exam is $45.00.
What pet insurance do you recommend?
We recommend you go with ASPCA, Truepanion, Embrace, Spot or Pet Assure depending on your specific needs. Other insurances are also welcome!
What if I am late to my appointment?
If you are more than 10 minutes late to the apointment without prior notification with our team, you will be considered a walk-in visit. You can always give us a call to reschedule!